What happens at a Jungle Music Class?
Your Jungle Music class will feature a curriculum of diverse sensory-based activities, which include:
- Circle games with the parachute and rainbow ring;
- Directed creative movement;
- Circle dances;
- Playing individual percussion instruments;
- Group play on the beautiful big gathering drum;
- Lap rides;
- Finger plays;
- Peekaboo games;
To maximise the overall sensory experience, Jungle Music employs a range of classroom teaching materials including:
- silk parachute;
- rainbow ring;
- peekaboo bags;
- coloured scarves;
- a wide variety of percussion instruments;
- felt pieces; and
- soft animal toys.
During the class, social skills such as sharing, taking turns and putting things away are introduced and encouraged.